(aka: Spidergirl), turned 8. i love her so very much and i can't believe she's already EIGHT!
at eight she:
at eight she:
- isn't too thrilled with Spiderman....or any sort of 'boy' toys.
- still wakes up at the butt-crack of dawn ready to tackle the day with the most amazing amount of energy.
- still falls asleep by 8:30 most every night (hmmm, maybe that's her secret!).
- is quite obsessed with eating popcicles....still.
- is in the process of growing out her bangs so she can be just like her big sister.
- is very sensitive and emotional these days.
- is a social butterfly and knows just what to say and do to make people feel welcome.
- loves her bacon, eggs and biscuit breakfasts made by daddy every saturday & sunday.
- still takes way too much medicine to control both allergies and acid reflux.
- hasn't yet graduated beyond the once-a-week allergy shots (but we're making progress).
- is in second grade and we're told she's at the top of her class...a very good student, indeed.
- loves dill pickles. (that's my girl!)
- writes sweet notes of encouragement on post it notes and leaves them all over the house.
- is still trying to find a way to convince me that she'll do fine with a puppy.
- is really into fashion and looking cute. anything with fuzzy or a cute puppy on it is a total winner.
- can't get enough popcorn from the whirlypop in her belly.
- is totally enthralled with watching eduational videos on sharks, snakes, polar bears and manatees.
- giggles the biggest belly laughs you've ever heard from a child her size and age.
- invited 30 classmates (her entire class) to her birthday party so no-one felt left out.