Thursday, January 02, 2014

New Year = New Opportunities

So, um, hello. It's me, Tania.  Hope you haven't forgotten me in my long lost absence here on this blog. I surely haven't forgotten all of you who have always been so faithful as to check in on me only to be let down time and time again when you saw that nothing had changed.

I'm sure that has you asking....where have I been?

Well, to sum it all up briefly, I spent the last 18 months dedicated to blogging as a Lead Fiskateer for Fiskars for what was supposed to be a part-time position.  If you know me, you know that I don't do anything half-way. I'm either all-in or I'm out. And well, I wanted to give it my all, which meant putting some other things on the back burner.....like this blog here.

BUT.  There's always a 'but' isn't there?  I'm quite thankful for those.

But, that's all changed.

I am no longer working for Fiskars as a Lead Fiskateer or a Crafting Expert, which allows me opportunity for growth and advancement while working for myself and other companies in the industry. 

New beginnings are always a good thing, yes? I quite like new beginnings.

Which brings me to the point of this first post of 2014--my first new opportunity in 2014:

I'm beyond thrilled to have been asked to join the Echo Park Paper Design Team.  So for those of you following my crafty adventures, check back here often because I'll have lots of fun stuff to share in the weeks to come.

Now that I have all this new-found time blogging time on my hands you might just see a whole lot more of me in this space of mine. :)

Happy New Year, friends!  Onward and upward. It's gonna be a GREAT year! I can feel it in my bones.
xoxo, 
t

4 comments:

  1. Yes, new beginnings are a good thing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back and best of luck to you in 2014........I agree, it's going to be a GREAT year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be following and checking in often. Looking forward to all you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your attitude, best wishes, will be checking back!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking time to connect with me in this space! i will do my best to leave comments answering any questions you may ask. if you are commenting on an older post and you dont see your comment publish right away it is because I have comments set to be approved before publishing on any blog posts older than 10 days old due to a recent influx of comment spammers. i will see your comment, approve it and reply to you....if it isnt spam. xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails